Philippians 4:6-7 (msg)

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life. Philippians 4:6-7 (msg)

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First family pictures

We had a great visit with our family photographer tonight.  Houston is 17 days old today.  He and the other kids were so cooperative - that is yet another miracle in our journey ;).
I just wanted to share a link to her Facebook page with a preview of the pictures.  She always does an amazing job!

JK Mitchell Photography

We started with the whole family around 6:30 pm.  The older kids and Billy left around 7:15 and I stayed with Houston to get some pictures of just him.  He was a little stinker and decided that he didn't want to sleep.  Kahlia was VERY patient.  Houston finally began his deep sleep after 9 pm.  She had the lights low and soft music playing.  I found myself justing starring at our precious little angel - crying - I think this was the first time I've been able to just "be" and really think about what a special gift he is...

1 comment:

  1. Your such a strong woman, a true inspiration. I hope that when my transplant comes I can be as strong as you have been through all this. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete